Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goth Traveler Debut

I am pleased to present to you the final report from the 2007 Humanitarian Health Conference hosted by the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative and Dartmouth Medical School in Cambridge, Massachusetts this past September. This document contains the consensus statements and recommendations, developed over three days by over 100 humanitarian practitioners, on four key issues that impact humanitarian response. The report presents concrete, actionable next steps for more effective interventions that we hope will assist your organization in its programming activities.

The Humanitarian Health Conference is a unique forum that brings together a cross-section of the humanitarian health sector community: NGO leaders, field technicians, donor agencies, academic researchers, and policymakers. The outcomes of this event, presented here, reflect an unprecedented collaborative effort across organizations and among institutional agendas to professionalize the field of humanitarian response in a new era of accountability.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Kaspar! Can't wait to read more posts.

Anonymous said...

Hey you, what's up? I messaged you on MySpace Wednesday night about you and I possibly meeting up at Spin for Thursday night. I didn't hear back from you so I guess you didn't check your MySpace messages. Maybe we can meet up at Spin this coming up Thursday night. Maybe we can meet up there at 9:30 or something. I remember we kinda talked about it the last Saturday we hung out. Message me back and let me know if you can meet up there on Thursday. Either call me, or msg me on MySpace, or send a msg on my email tluvsindustrialdance@hotmail.com
Talk to you later,

~Tanya

Anonymous said...

Hi, what's up with you?, when do you want to get together and hang out? Let me know, Is Thursday o.k or maybe we can do something on the weekend sometime. Message me, let me know.I think Spin would be cool this Thursday but I don't know. Let me know.

~Tanya