Friday, January 18, 2008

Cloud Tectonics

In the very near future, I will be posting pictures and video of the various concerts I went to this year and perhaps I will shut up about them once and for all so that I will not have the same conversation with 60 different people. They start to avoid you at some point. The bands that I will rant about. Regenerator, Chloe Day, Alla', Star, AVP, Attrition, I:Scintilla, I probably missed some, but all will have some coverage.....meanwhile, this play "Cloud Tectonics" that will be performing in Peter Jones Gallery, 1806 W Cuyler. $10 to $15. This is an amazing play. I read it years ago and it is just a beautiful magical story. I dare say that it reeks of magical realism but that comes with the territory when you're a latino playwright. The writer's name is Jose Rivera. I will post more a bit later....
Kaspar-Zig

No comments: