Thursday, March 17, 2011

So this is Sarah Pedinotti of Railbird. They performed at Reggies Music Joint, the side with the tables Last Saturday 12 March. I'm gonna take my time writing the whole review of them performing, they are hard to describe but are easy to like. Every show of theirs is different from the last. Well, I've only been to this one, but they play with the energy like it's the last show they will do. They just seem to be that kind of band. They play like they've been together for years. I was especially impressed with their drummer.....anyway. Railbird is awesome, and their CD No One is awesome. I've read somewhere that they kind of call themselves (in part) roots music of some kind. I'll go with it. It's a matter of figuring out which roots, because in this original creation there are derivatives of other styles that they fuse organically with beats and electronics.

No comments: