Saturday, April 30, 2011

Property Of Saints



Property Of Saints I saw last Wednesday. They were awesome. Natalie Grace Alford opened but I missed her set completely. So I was pissed about that. Still I have to balance that with seeing P O S. I have yet to find the right words to describe them. They were curious fun to watch and hear. They will play again I believe 12 May at Elbo Room and 31 May at Empty Bottle. They are Abby on guitar, Christie on bass and Carlos Zapata on drums. Ms Christie did her best to not look like Amelia Earhart, bouncing around with her bass and all. Someone I think told her about the resemblance and she announced this on stage. So now I gotta stop myself from saying Amelia instead of Christie. Take the aviation goggles and run with them, Ms Christie. That would be so steam-punk! While I ponder on how to describe them, here they are. Look them up.

No comments: