Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Salem Bitch Trials





So last Thursday 21 July I saw Salem Bitch Trials, a local riot grrl inspired female-fronted punk band on a mission. They played the fourth floor in this place called Multikulti near the corner of Augusta and Milwaukee. I missed them this one time at Reggies, so it was a mission for me to see them this time. At Reggies I bought the music and shirt and that compelled me to go on time to this gig. SBT is awesome. I'll write more on them as I collect the words.
They are about the message, the mission as much about the music. It was not my intention to use alliteration...sorry. Right from the name Salem Bitch Trials you know the band exists because they see something wrong with the world and they intend to see this wrong corrected. OK, now I'm gone.

No comments: