Friday, June 10, 2011

GA'AN





These pictures are from the Ga'an show at Empty Bottle. "No, that's Fielded, I mean she's wearing the same shorts". Well yes, and that's because it's all Lindsey. I'm not taking the piss. I just notice these things when I see a band with some frequency. I've seen Rebecca Scott from Panda Riot in three different outfits 6 different times. Angela from Sybris has this butchy flannel shirt that she looks amazing in. She's worn it with Coins and Sybris. So I was looking for these pictures of the Ga'an performance. I guess I will review the songs I downloaded later. Right now I want to document the performance, the dim memory of it will be refreshed with frequent listening of the downloaded songs. The biggest departure between Fielded/Ga'an is that in Ga'an there is another musician. Right away I can't see many other departures as with Coins/Sybris. This is more like Panda Riot/Architecture. I mean it's still the same lead singer with a vehicle that allows for the same intensity from this lead singer. And it's all awesome. In the immediate future I shall be more familiar with this project of Ms Lindsey. I bought the shirt and downloaded the songs but it's a live performance that crashed the walls and into the interior castle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't there three people in Ga'an?

Kaspar said...

Well, that night I do recall a drummer, but that's it.